Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update!

SO as you can see I am NOT an avid blogger..... to say the least.

Summer FLEW by! In June we moved from Dunedin, Florida to The Bay Area in California! Hubby got orders to MSST San Francisco. ( he is a Coastie ) 2,757 miles back to the Golden Coast. This makes me a happy girl. Only a 6 hour drive to family, rather than a day long trip of congested flights. Happy Happy :)


Last month my little cowboy turned ONE! I can hardly believe it. It's hard to remember life before him. That sounds ridiculous to say, but it is so true. I'm sure most parents can relate. They become your world the minute you meet. I have never been so in love. He is my pride, my joy, and my heart. I Love you Corbin James!

We finished off our summer with big family birthday bash for Corbin! Here are some of my favorite pics :)



 Our family trip to the city!!!









Corbin's big birthday bash!



Some of Corbin's Toy Story birthday cupcakes! Made by my mama, Sharmae, Bianca, and I :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these cupcakes. You guys did amazing! Can't believe big boy is one. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete