Saturday, February 25, 2012

The best no bake protein bar....ever. ( according to the hubby)

I have a new and improved blog over at www.mommymeansbusiness.co ! Go there to see this delicious and easy recipe ! <3

Okay... So I've been looking for a healthy and clean snack we can take with us on the go, packed with protein, and something the little guy would enjoy. I pack snacks for every outing, ever. I like to be prepared with healthy options so we do not cave and grab things we'll regret.

Corbin has this new obsession with Kashi bars, which are super gross in my opinion. Hard as a rock and the chocolate tastes like poop. Maybe I exaggerate a little. ;) But they're not the business, I do know that.

SO... this is why I decided to look up some protein bar recipes. I found lots of different variations, but this is what I came up with!

I made two variations. One for Corbin and Josh with more nuts and seeds, and one for me with more protein and less fats.

See my new blog for this recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment