Friday, February 10, 2012

This is my WHY... What is yours?

Soooo... all of us fall off the wagon every now and then.... Even me "workout maniac" has fallen off. Life happens and sometimes it just gets in the way of our goals and dreams. As long as we keep them there for when we get back up again, It's what's important. Never truly losing sight. 


So when I say I fell off the wagon, I mean, I fell off and got trampled UNDER it! Sometimes God throws us curve balls which can break us, humble us, and totally catch us off guard... just to build us up again. Why he does that... I have no idea. Maybe he needed a new heart to work with? I do believe he has his reasons though. 


So here I am starting fresh with new goals and determination. It's not easy starting over, BUT attitude IS everything, So here we go! 


For me, being a stay at home mama and military wife- away from fam and friends, working out plays a big role in my personal happiness. It's not all about the reflection in the mirror, it's about having goals and achieving them one day at a time. Something to look forward to, something to be proud of, and just something productive to DO!  I'm sure any other stay at home parents can relate to needing some "ME" time. This is mine.


When you're finding it hard to start over, or to stay on track with your goals... ask yourself WHY you're doing it in the first place. Think past the physical part and find the deeper reasons why. Is it your confidence? Your health? Your ex? haha whatever it is, find it, keep it close to your heart, and DON'T LET GO! 


Everyone starts somewhere. When will you start? 


If you'd like some direction or help achieving your goals JUST ASK! I'd love to help!  Make me your coach at WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/MELISSAMEANS and join the free membership! 

No comments:

Post a Comment