Monday, February 13, 2012

INSANITY- Day 1

Today marks day 1 of 60 for me and my Insanity girls! We're ready and excited to KILL our workouts and start our journey to some great results! Wondering what the heck I'm talking about?

Insanity is known as the most intense workout program ever put on DVD! It's an at home fitness program like no other!  It comes with 10 different discs packed with Cardio plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. There is no equipment or weights needed, it's all about using your own body weight and speed to burn that fat off!

I would agree that is is likely the most intense DVD out. I've done P90X and consider myself to be in pretty good shape, but this totally kicked my butt during the fit test! I'm excited for the fast pace, energy, and challenge of it!

Here's to day 1!!!


Interested in learning more  about Insanity? Click on the link to see more and get motivated to get INSANELY ripped! To buy or learn more, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment